Friday 19 April 2013

The secret to flawless skin

The secret to flawless skin
 
As I'm half Thai I pay many a visit to Thailand, and over there they are beauty crazy. Their skin is impeccably flawless and white, they see pale skin as a sign of purity and it looks amazing which is why I've started to embrace my natural colour rather than craving a tan. I won't lie, I do like the subtle glow but none of that leather haggy look. 
 
Any who my aunt is a beautician out there and told me vitamin C is the key to good skin. Any skin products with vitamin C in will do wonders. 
So my search began and I discovered the body shop do a whole range dedicated to vitamin c, I decided upon the skin reviver as it seemed best value for money


Myself, sister and mother are now obsessed! It makes your skin ridiculously soft, smooth and leaves it glowing. Now I cant stress enough that reviver is not a replacement for moisturiser, reviver is to help repair and revive the skin leaving it glowing. With a silky texture you only need a small smidgen to cover a thin layer over your face, it smells of delicious oranges, so leaves your skin smelling fresh as well as feeling fresh. So wear it under your everyday moisturiser to create the perfectly glowing moisturised flawless face. This is also a great primer for under make-up too, two in one for an insanely good price. I'll definitely be buying more of the Vitamin C collection now!




£14

The Body Shop







No comments:

Post a Comment